- Contact us by the contact form, email or phone to obtain an estimate.
- Forward us the digital recording via email/dropbox or other secure large file transfer facility.
- Upon receipt of the audio we will confirm layout and forward a sample transcript.
- If the quality of recording varies, we will advise the client in writing of any potential difficulties as they arise.
- Upon completion of the assignment, USB drives/CDs are then posted back to the client (registered mail) or securely destroyed this end. All copies of the transcripts are then held on our secure server until full payment has been received.
- We invoice upon completion or at mutually agreeable intervals.
We will use our best endeavours to transcribe all sound files supplied to us as accurately as possible and will advise the client if a recording is of such poor quality that it is not in their best interests to proceed with it.
Marray Transcription Services maintains quality control by visually checking every transcription before sending the files back to you ensuring a consistent and professional document every time. However, please note that the final proofreading of all documents will always remain the responsibility of the client.