Services & Process
Marray Transcription Services is able to offer a complete transcription service whether the recording is done on analogue (standard cassette, mini cassette, micro cassette) or digitally (via a handheld mic or speech microphone connected to your PC). We are experienced in transcribing from any format including video.
The areas we specialise in are:
- Verbatim transcripts: academic research (many disciplines including criminology, medicine, psychology, linguistics, marketing, history, sociology)
- Interviews: 1-to-1 (face-to-face or telephone) research-based studies
- Teaching & Learning studies eg. videotaped simulated doctor-patient consultations
- Focus and discussion groups: groups of up to 10 speakers discussing a variety of research topics.
- Medicolegal reports, manuscripts for books, memoirs etc.
- GP/medical reports/specialist letters (our staff have experience in many areas of medicine including audiology, cardiology, oncology, neurology and psychiatry.)
We also provide a copy typing service from doctors' notes, lecture notes, diaries, student assignments, dissertations, theses etc.
You can view a more detailed description of the different processes you may be interested in.